Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Today was quite the eventful Father's Day filled with both good and bad events. Our day started off well with presents and hugs from Lucy to Scott...she got him a pair of binoculars he has been wanting for quite some time for who knows what since he is not the hunter or fisher type?!!? We were heading out to North Lake to my aunt and uncle's house, got the van all loaded and realized the keys were in the house...the car and house keys. This was not so good. After much hysterics by me and a pseudo-rescue by my brother Sam, Scott managed to take off a bedroom window, plummet head-first to the ground and rescue the forgotten keys. By the time we arrived at the party we were both laughing at the situation. I only wish I had captured the rescue on tape! The party was great and Lucy was very entertaining and full of kisses for everybody:)






No comments:

Post a Comment